1.07.2013

Randoms

I have not been motivated to do much thus far this year. Usually I am all about getting organized and all that jazz, but not yet! Today I did a little Jillian michaels workout while Lucy wanted me to "hold you" and Sadie screamed in her bouncer, wondering, I am sure, why I wouldn't pick her up when I was so close. Grrr...is 30 minutes too much to ask for, I think not and I am not going to feel guilty about it, dang it! Humph!

This month I am going to actually finish a room in my house, And the lucky room is...my bedroom, yahoo! I will post pictures when fully completed.

The end.

2 comments:

Lacey said...

30 minutes is definately asking too much! Speaking of, here come the kids.

nancicase said...

Hey look at you blogging! I am impressed with your work out log! I have had the same luck with Jillian Michaels work outs.. I swear I burn more calories trying to keep everyone happy while trying to work out still! :) Kimball jumps on my back whenever I am doing planks or push ups! An extra 30 pounds must help!