12.17.2009

Letters to Santa...

It's been a busy, but fun month around here. There is a lot to do, as my check list seems to be getting longer instead of shorter...Man, I though I was so on top of things this year!
The kids have been busy drawing their letters to Santa...
they worked long and hard on them.
Making yummy chocolate popcorn for our neighbors...although I think half of it ended up in our bellies! Reading our favorite Christmas story with some "warm" hot chocolate drenched in cool whip...mmm
Licking the dough off beaters. This is rather common in our home. We never quite get to the cooking part. (Besides the dough is much better.)
And of course picking the perfect Christmas dress.








2 comments:

Jylaire said...

Your girls are absolutely beautiful! You've definitely had a crazy busy month!

gillar girl said...

It was such a fun month! I LOVE Ella's little gloves in that last picture-what a beautiful girl she is! And we thoroughly enjoyed our red and white popcorn. I mean I did. I secretively ate it all up on the drive home.