1.11.2011

N.E.S.T.I.N.G.

So I am on serious nesting mode. I have all of this energy and have been organzing like a crazy women. I had to take a break over the weekend because I was having some major contractions. Which is kinda funny. Kinda. This is my third babe and haven't ever really experienced a contraction, being induced with my previous two as well as having glorious nurses that start pumping the fentanyl from my first discomfort. Long story short, I had to put myself on bedrest for a couple days and am feeling much better.
I have decided to finally tackle my bedroom and bathroom fiasco. I am extremely embarassed of it and can't decide if I want to put up before pictures. I have paint samples all over the walls, white spackle spots that have been there for years, ugly hand-me-down furniture. I am very excited now that I have a plan and know exactly what I want. We are half way done with the bathroom cupboards--arggg--that is a whole long story that nobody wants to hear. Sorry to those I've already told. Hopefully...they will be done on Saturday. (Joe promised.)

Anywho...in other news, I went through all of my baby things and have a gazillion clothes. A girl can never have too many summer dresses. It was so fun to go through everything. Brynn kept holding outfits up "this is so cute mom, I remember when I wore this when I was a baby." She was very helpful sorting the piles: jammies, jumpers, shirts, dresses, pants and hats. She was even more helpful tucking them neatly in their designated drawer.

7 comments:

Jylaire said...

Congrats on baby #3!!! I had no idea! Can't wait to see pics!

gillar girl said...

i would like you to come do some of your nesting over here for awhile!! all of your projects are inspiring me :)

Unknown said...

oh so fun! I remember Bostyn wearing some of those cute dresses too! I can totally see Brynn putting those clothes so neatly in their drawers. Glad to see a post! Bout time girl. keep 'em comin!

Megan said...

Way to go, I haven't hit that point yet but I remember the feeling all so well. You're drawers are awesome! So tidy.

Kim and Bryan said...

You are inspiring me to get some of my projects done!

TNTWilliams said...

You go girl! Call if you need help! I love projects.

~Pam said...

Congrats! I hope all is well. I am excited for your third addition. We just had our new little baby a few weeks agao (Jan.11th) You remind me of me doing all sorts of crazy projects right before a baby! I painted my room the last 4 weeks and finished sanding and painting the crib the week before I was induced!
Good luck with everything.