5.20.2009

Wow!

Okay, okay...I know that everyone thinks their kids are the cutest. BUT, I really do think I have the most beautiful girls. I'm not sure where they get their beauty, I think they just got the very best genes of Joe and I. So today, my dear friend (who is an exceptional photographer--if you don't believe me look here) and I took the girls to an AMAZING location that pretty much had it all...big grassy field, old shed, stream and a little bridge. The best part was neither child had a breakdown of any sort! Hoorah! Thanks so much D for a fabulous session! Now scoot on over to her website and get some beautiful shots of your own!



12 comments:

Krista said...

oh they are gorgeous! I want to see all of them.

Michelle said...

They look so gorgeous! They both have the prettiest eyes. I love them! :)

Jylaire said...

You need to post more! Are you seriously wondering where they got their looks??? Just look at their mommy! They turned out great!

gillar girl said...

i think it's no mystery why they are so beautiful! gorgeous girls like their mama.

Natallee said...

I agree 100%- these are AMAZING!!

Lacey said...

Oh my gosh! Those are right out of a magazine! So beautiful!!

Pamela Ilene said...

Photogenic like their mom. Beautiful!

Zenica said...

They are so beautiful. I can't get over there eyes they are amazing.

Ryan and Leslie said...

Hi,
Your girls are so dang cute!!! We just moved back to utah, so I thought I would just say hi. I hope all is going well. keep in touch.

McMillan Family said...

Your girls are beautiful. I know where they get it from, it's from their beautiful mother. I love love love the pics so cute

Denise said...

Hi,
I posted a short video slideshow of some of my favorites from our session on my blog. Go to http://www.fancypantsportraits.com and click on the blog link.

I had so much fun with you and your gorgeous girls!
Love ya,
Denise

Rosander said...

I know what you mean. Everyone really thinks they have cute kids. You do have exceptionally beautiful girls. What sweet pictures.