2.17.2012

Well Hello There.

It's been awhile my friends. But I am back, at least for today. I really don't know where to begin. So, I will show you my sweet little Lucy. She is getting so big. I just love that she is so chubby and her cheeks are just so delicious. She's got a huge personality, and makes us all laugh until we cry! Mmm so stinkin' cute.

We have had so much fun having a baby around, that we went ahead and got prego with another. AHHH. Let me tell you this was quite a shock! But we are very excited. I just don't want Lucy to get lost in the mix. We are all guessing it is a boy (except Ella). I have felt so different this time around. I guess we shall see. I am due the end of the summer!

On to other news...if you haven't heard yet we are doing Piper & Chloe again!!! I wasn't sure if I would be excited, but let me tell you my friends, we've have some a.m.a.z.i.n.g.l.y. awesome vendors sign up. Yahoo!!! I am thrilled to be doing it again! So head on over to our blog if you would like to apply. Ciao!

4 comments:

gillar girl said...

You guys have scrumptious little babies! Can't wait for the next one!!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh!!!! THANK YOU! I'm so excited to see that precious little pumpkin. She is so stinking cute. You guys do make the cutest little babes. I can't believe how much she looks like Ella to me. I love her and can't wait to eat those cheeks. :) I think it's a boy too. :)

Megan said...

Congratulation! This is great and exciting new :)

nancicase said...

The word is out! I would love to see what a little beecroft boy would look like... your babies are so darn pretty!!! Either way I am dying to find out!! And can I say once again... so glad we are both doing this! We can go crazy together! :)