4.06.2009

today was a good day. it was sunny. it was warm. i ran 3 miles. i made a yummy dinner that joe actually had seconds of. (this is not a common occurance, making dinner OR joe having seconds.) i played outside with my kids pretty much all day. i was patient. i had energy. i had F.H.E. (second week in a row...good for me.) and i watched my kids dye and decorate their easter eggs and stain their little fingers blue and red. it was a good day.

i have no pictures of my good day because my camera is giving me troubles. can't someone read the instructions and then inform me how to take beautiful pictures.

i am getting deliciously excited about our piper & chloe spring showcase. it will be friday, may 8th and saturday, may 9th. i hope you all mark it on your calendars! it will be great, giddy fun!

5 comments:

Natallee said...

I love good days!!

Rosander said...

K send me an invite! Looks so cute! smilesalot18_80@hotmail.com

Jessica said...

How fun Cristelle! I am totally with you on having someone else read the manual and then teach you. I hate figuring things out myself! Congrats on your good day! I love a day when i do even one of those things!

Krista said...

I love good days too. I'm wishing I had the patience part down lately. Please do tell your secret. Good job running too. Come with me someday running. :)

gillar girl said...

i hope you are having a nice trip. but i miss you so get home already.