4.10.2011

Lucy Grace

Our little squirrel arrived this week! She arrived with the chubbiest cheeks I've ever seen and a head full of dark hair!

They let me cuddle with her for a good hour right after she was born. I loved it! It has been a long time since we've had a newborn around and I have really been enjoying her! She looks alot like her daddy!
The girls have been loving her so much and every chance they get they want to hold her. Ella asks when she is going to wake up so she can play patty-cake with her!
Joe is a little out numbered. I hope he can handle us girls:)

8 comments:

Megan said...

CONGRATULATIONS CRISTELLE! I've been checking everyday to see if your new baby girl post would be up. Look at those cheeks. Darling family and three beautiful little girls. Miss you guys.

Jylaire said...

Congrats! She's beautiful!!! Can't wait to see more pics! I want to munch on those cheeks of hers!

Doctor Beal said...

oh my gosh. what a cute little family! She is so chubby delicious and adorable. Those cheeks are amazing and she definitely has a lot of Joe in her. LOVE HER!

Unknown said...

that was me :)

winkie said...

We are so happy she is her! I love her!! And I love the family picture--Joe looks pretty happy with all his girls! Reminds me of our cute daddy :)

Krista said...

she is so adorable and look at all those girls now!!!! :) miss you and can't wait to meet sweet Lucy!

Ashley E said...

Congrats!! She is BEAUTIFUL.

nancicase said...

Cristelle-- You guys have such beautiful girls... Lucy is so darling! I am so excited for you guys to have her here!